Our Name


oski-pimohtahtamwak otayisīniwiwaw (Nehiyawak)
oski pima ci-owat ici ki-kay-dam-o-win-ing (Nakawē)
wana oicimani tecawosdodyē uncumpi (Dakota)
they are into their new journey to knowledge (English)





Monday, May 14, 2018

A Week in the Life of Ernest


A Week in the Life of Ernest

by Ernest Goodwill
 

April 23rd to the 28th, the week my classmates were in Moose Jaw,  I was mostly working at Standing Buffalo Crossing. The people that work there are really nice people. And I went to my grandpa’s funeral on Monday; then babysat my sister’s baby Tuesday and Friday. It wasn’t too bad. I went to the RBI on Saturday; it’s an indoor training facility for baseball. I’m going to BC in June to go play ball, so I have to practice hard if I’m going to make it to the top. I was skateboarding with my cousin Danzel, and I got to see my brother Logan wipe out on the dirt bike yesterday.

But that’s pretty much it…

No comments:

Post a Comment