Our Name


oski-pimohtahtamwak otayisīniwiwaw (Nehiyawak)
oski pima ci-owat ici ki-kay-dam-o-win-ing (Nakawē)
wana oicimani tecawosdodyē uncumpi (Dakota)
they are into their new journey to knowledge (English)





Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Ernie's Plan After High School

Ernie’s Plan After High School
By Ernest Goodwill

 

What am I doing after grad?
Hopefully move to Chilliwack BC
Go stay with my uncle and cuz
Probably stay with them for 2 months
Start working
Save up
Make a plan
Move back to the homelands
Get a car
Hopefully get a house
On the homeland
If it doesn’t work out then…
idk, live life on the grind
I guess
If not just live in Chilliwack BC
It should be a good year
Lots of fun things should happen
I get to play ball with my dad and brothers
Some more family members
BBQ all summer
Probably go to some sun-dance/powwows too
The powwows should be lit this year
Can’t wait
It’s still a long way away
If everything is to work out then
I got nothing to worry about
Life’s like a box of chocolates
You never know
What you’re going to get

No comments:

Post a Comment