Our Name


oski-pimohtahtamwak otayisīniwiwaw (Nehiyawak)
oski pima ci-owat ici ki-kay-dam-o-win-ing (Nakawē)
wana oicimani tecawosdodyē uncumpi (Dakota)
they are into their new journey to knowledge (English)





Monday, January 22, 2018

It Was a Beautiful Day: It’s Great to get the Community Together


It Was a Beautiful Day: It’s Great to get the Community Together
by Austin Elliott

 
The Christmas Dinner was a fun and productive day. Everybody did such an amazing job. I just want to say thank you to the cooks who prepared a wonderful dinner. Everything was just amazing. I enjoyed the great food and enjoyed talking with my friends. I would also like to say thanks for everyone for their help.

It was such a wonderful day. I’m glad I woke up to come.  When the band came it made it a whole lot better, not as much as the violin though because I grew up listening to the violin, and hearing these people who played it was a blessing to hear their skills.

Thanks everyone who participated in the Christmas dinner. It was a beautiful day, so thank you. It’s great to get the community together and have good laughs and good talks.

Getting my classmate Taish to be Santa was funny. He had a good time being Santa and the rest of our class did awesome being Santa’s little helpers.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment